‘Confidence Man’ by Laika
Words and Pictures by Laika Saintlouis
This is the first in a Western (TV shows that star Timothy Olyphant) themed week from us, expect way more sneering and maybe some spitting in the next post as we go back in time a bit for that one. I’m really into Justified lately and this is a great look, it’s western office casual I guess. I can’t dress like this in real life because I’m British which is the polar opposite of a cowboy. I mean, I have some cowboy boots and all but I’d never dare go as far as the hat. It would be fine if I stayed silent but as soon as I spoke it would be crazy town, like that homeless guy who’s voice was the voice of a charismatic radio guy. Confusing! Does anyone else feel sorry for the radio personality who surely exists somewhere in the world who opens his mouth and out comes a low rumble and splutter which somehow conveys all the hunger, torpor and remorse of the world? I bet no-one listens to that show! There probably isn’t a that guy. So anyway that was a reference to an internet thing from several months ago, I guess I just haven’t had a forum for all this super important stuff for awhile. Next week I’ll be covering the bed intruder thing.
Here I’m showcasing some new boots and a new blazer that I really like from Myvegancookbook Bolissima who is the designer for Adjunct. He also has a really great vegan cookery blog, which is pretty apt considering his name, if you name your child that he is obviously going to start a vegan cookery blog.
- Skin: Antebellum/&Bean – Northern Lights – light no brows & body hair
- Facial hair: Antebellum/&Bean – Beard # 1 & Mustache
- Hat: Reek – Ween Cowboy Hat
- Hair: (under hat) Urban December – Stricktly Business
- Blazer: Adjunct – Blazer Collar & Lapel Black (NEW)
- Shirt & Tie: FIR & MNA The Gilmore Shirt (NEW)
- Trousers: NinikoBoy – Lowrise Jeans
- Boots: Adjunct – Desert Chukka – Brown (NEW)