‘Snowbound’ by Till
As mentioned in the previous post, I have finally returned. Ready to face my faceless feline fears, I have emerged from my remote wintry cabin provided by the Second Life Witness Protection Program (SLWPP for short.) Granted that it was still fall when I was whisked away, my winter apparel was not quite up to par with the weather outside my abode.
Someone get me a scarf, and quick.
- Skin: Sacred – Robert
- Hair/Hat: Hermony – Oversized Beanie
- Sweater: Sleepy Eddy – Long Knit Cutsaw
- Pants: Valiant – Dark Grey Union Jack Jeans
- Shoes: Picnic – Opera Boots
- Necklaces: HoD – Mercenary Set