How to make a SLipster for only L$16 by James
Pictures by James Schwarz
I recently came across Gogo’s Newbie Style Challenge and thought I’d try doing it just for kicks. I was actually surprised by what I was able to come up with, I don’t hate it at all (I thought I would). The Challenge: Whip up a complete avatar with a budget of L$20 etc. etc. The rest of the rules are on the link above.
Outfit Breakdown and Cost:
- Hair: EHA – Jean – L$0
- Glasses: Epoque – Horizon Shades – L$0
- Eyes: Edge Grafica – Diseased Eyes – L$0
- Skin: Glamorize – Alexander – L$2
- Shirt: Jetcity – Border Shirt – L$2
- Pants: Jetcity – Black Denim – L$2
- Jacket: Magi Take – Denim Jacket – L$10
- Watch: 2REAL – TokyoFlash – L$0
- Shoes: Maschienenwerk – LowTop II – L$0
- Shape: Homemade L$0
- TOTAL : L$16
Not bad eh? Shit cheap, but the SLipster integrity is still intact.