‘Happiness is a Warm Gun’ by Laika
Words and pictures by Laika Saintlouis.
This one is just kind of a lookbook, except I’m not a rich, spoiled fifteen year old girl from Oslo or whatever I’m a grown man and such – but it’s my day off and it’s really hot out and who asked you anyway? Screw you, man. Sorry I didn’t mean that, I just get so mad sometimes. This guy knows what I’m talking about. That’s the last time I’ll do that I swear.
So anyway please sit back down, no not there, that’s where I keep my thoughts. This is my outfit, which I have made for you, I also have a shotgun for some reason, it’s a crazy but fancy looking dude with a gun in a house theme.
- Hair: PE Harrison Dark Ash (edited)
- Skin: *DEN-DOU Boys II* Eito – Insomnia
- Bodyhair: comes with [CheerNo] – Teseu
- Glasses: Shade Throne – The Hype Sunglasses
- Shotgun: *VOONER* Mari Bag shotgun (gatcha)
- Jacket: <kal rau> Brown Jacket
- Necklace: This is a Fawn – Hatchet Necklace (Trilogy Exclusive)
- Tshirt: This is a Fawn – Deep V-Neck [saffron]
- Shorts: Young Urban – Summers at English Bay Shorts Blue
- Home: The Shoe Shiner’s House by Turnip Sorbet
- Mirror: It’s Blitz Mirror by Stein Shilova for Separate Sack (Trilogy)
- Fish: Smoking Bob Tuna by LISP